We have well-established capabilities that allow us to effectively “talk with and learn from the marketplace.” The Beck Ag AgInsight™ group leverages this ability and can deliver exceptional customer research that leads to meaningful market knowledge and insights. We specialize in research that engages identified market segments in a dialogue to better understand the factors that influence their attitudes, behaviors and preferences.
Listen to Beck Ag President Stephanie Liska describe our Market Insight capabilities.
Our research experience includes:
- Strategic research (attitude, usage and segmentation)
- Concept and new product testing
- Price elasticity estimation
- Brand promise development
- Advertising development and pretest evaluation
- Channel design
- Satisfaction and loyalty tracking
- Communication and brand image tracking
Beck Ag’s experience and capabilities allow us to collect information and data using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- AgTeleFocus groups moderated by experienced agricultural experts
- In-person focus groups moderated by experienced agricultural experts
- One-on-one telephone interviews
- Think tanks
- On-line discussion groups
- Survey research (a wide variety of data collection capabilities including AgTeleExperts conversations, mail, and online)
Our commitment is on understanding our clients’ decision-making needs and structuring research solutions that deliver. We don’t rely on canned approaches but design customized solutions specific to specific research and information needs. Our consultative approach leads to impactful value-added market insight.
Click here to learn how Market Insight helped a grain bin maker confidently make strategic business decisions.