Beck Ag is seeking a customer-centric sales and marketing professional to lead and support client initiatives focused on connecting commercial processes and capabilities designed to deliver an optimal customer experience. This role is directly tied to Beck Ag’s Commercial Design & Integration capability, which delivers a framework approach that ensures connectivity across organizations, maximizing data and insights while optimizing people and processes.
Focus & Responsibilities:
The Commercial Execution Architect position will focus on the following three areas:
- Client Engagement: Partnering with clients to define and deliver the unique solution that meets business and customer needs by leveraging a Beck Ag framework approach.
- Business Development: Work with the Beck Ag Business Development team to position the Commercial Design & Integration capability and showcase expertise throughout the sales process.
- Subject Matter Expert for areas related to business performance: Work closely with the Beck Ag team to support on-going engagements with subject matter expertise in the area of commercial design and integration.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Lead and support engagements for client marketing and selling transformation initiatives, including:
- Overall engagement planning
- Ongoing delivery
- Follow-up and implementation support
- Ensure appropriate sponsorship inside of client organization and integration into business performance in real-time with a focus on execution
- Participate in the ongoing development of scalable frameworks (methodology, processes, and tools) that provide value in the market; documenting and sharing best practice examples
- Implement the Beck Ag framework approach for commercial design:
- Design and implement field force effectiveness with the appropriate process and tools aligned to the customer journey
- Calendarize the commercial approach – synchronizing sales and marketing priorities to deliver an end-to-end approach
- Align commercial roles and activities to moments that matter in the market
- Capability assessment focused on execution excellence and sustained by coaching
- Define targeted Key Performance Indicators that track performance over time and provide actionable insights for business growth